Vans x Cher Strauberry Skate Slip-On Cheetah
Style # VN0A5FCA9CY
(CHER STRAUBERRY) CHEETAH
Vans x Cher Strauberry Limited Release
Cher Straub: The Queen of Candyland. Cher is a skateboarder, musician and artist born and raised in the East Bay. She is an integral member of the Unity Crew/Movement blazing paths for LGBTQ skateboarders worldwide. Her involvement with Unity started at day one and was the person who screened the first Unity tee shirt. In 2019, while filming for Supreme’s Candyland Bill Strobeck met Cher and brought her into the influential mix of skateboarders associated with Supreme. Her clips in Supreme’s Candyland and Vans’ Credits are just a glimpse of her raw talent. Cher is currently working on a vast mix of music, art and skateboarding projects including a further project with Bill Strobeck. Cher is a vital part of Vans’ approach to building a community infrastructure in Oakland and truly embodies the pillars and creative expression Vans is built upon.
Completely redesigned with skaters in mind, the all-new Skate Classics line delivers more of what skaters need to enable maximum progression. Made with a fully revised upper, molded heel counter, locked-in tongue straps, and a recut of the DURACAP™ underlay, the Skate Classics Slip On offers an essential fit that is more breathable and durable where skaters need it most.
- NEW SKATE CLASSICS - An iconic style engineered specifically for skateboarding.
- FULLY REVISED UPPERS - Made with sturdy suede and canvas, and featuring locked-in tongue straps and two-part foxing for heightened board contact.
- LEGENDARY GRIP - New, proprietary SICKSTICK™ gum rubber compound has been elevated to the next level of grip and durability.
- POPCUSH™ CUSHIONING - Vans' standard best-in-class upgrade, the new POPCUSH™ insoles snap back and won’t pack, providing impact protection and custom energy return for any type of skating.
- UNRIVALED DURABILITY - Reinforced DURACAP™ underlays built to withstand the daily abuse of skateboarding.