Vans improves the classic chore coat and makes it tough enough for skateboarders. Taken from the workshops of hard labor and tweaked to be more durable, enhanced to repel water, and toughened up for the everyday grind, the Drill Chore Coat Lined features Durable Water Repellent coating and an invisible hood that folds into the body through a hidden zipper at the interior neckline. It also includes a low-profile snap-front placket with a hidden zipper closure, dual entry pockets, and a woven label at the chest pocket.
- Durable ripstop chore coat tough enough for skateboarders
- 100% cotton with 65% polyester, 35% cotton twill body lining and 100% polyester sleeve lining
- Durable Water Repellent coating
- Invisible hood that folds into the body through a hidden zipper
- Low-profile snap-front placket with a hidden zipper closure
- Dual entry pockets
- Woven label at chest pocket