This item ships for FREE within the Continental U.S.
Style # 168646C
Originally released in ’83, the Converse Fastbreak was front and center on the basketball court. Retooled for skateboarding at the request of the CONS family and admirers alike, this updated pro model blends archival details and a durable, rubber cupsole with comfortable suede to create a true, all-around skate shoe. A molded PU sockliner keeps it cushioned, while the mid-cut profile helps provide stability and impact protection during wear. Mono colorway is updated for fall.
Features And Benefits
- Mid-top, rubber-backed suede skate shoe in monochrome colorway
- Star Chevron overlay and Converse CONS aglet
- Poly/cotton laces for added durability
- CX Foam sockliner for impact protection
- CONS traction rubber outsole