Converse CTAS "Recycled" Pro Hi White
Recycled Canvas Converse CTAS Pro Skate Shoe
Style # 171321C
100% recycled canvas and ultra-comfortable CX Foam cushioning take over the skateboarding icon.
RECYCLED & READY TO SKATE.
The CTAS Pro shoe infuses all of the essential design cues of the 1917 original to make it a true, skate-ready sneaker. Redone in rubber-backed, recycled canvas, this version features all the indispensable features of our traditional canvas Pro model, including a molded CX Foam sockliner for cushioning, traction rubber outsole for better boardfeel, and poly/cotton laces for added durability.
- High top rubber-backed, 100% recycled poly-canvas skateboarding sneaker.
- CX foam sockliner for comfort and impact absorption.
- CONS Traction Rubber outsole for better boardfeel.
- Elasticated tongue helps lock down fit.
- Iconic Chuck Taylor ankle patch.
CTAS Pro Origins
From the moment it became a counterculture phenomenon in '70s Southern California, the Chuck Taylor All Star has been connected to skate. It was lightweight, delivered exceptional boardfeel, and had the uncanny ability to look better beat-up. Converse has leaned into the organic adoption, rebuilding the silhouette to handle more. More durability. More cushioning. More grip.