Converse CONS One Star Pro Suede Black - White
Converse Skateboarding One Star Pro
Shoe style: 171327C
Shoe color: Black/Black/White
ONE AND ONLY.
In 1974, Converse launched a low-cut, suede version of the Chuck Taylor All Star featuring a single star logo on one side—the One Star sneaker. Reissued in the early '90s, the design gained traction with the skateboarding community thanks to a skateable remodel. Today's One Star Pro provides exceptional boardfeel and impact protection thanks to a CONS traction rubber outsole and molded CX sockliner. The low profile adds total flexibility, while a rubber-backed suede upper is extra durable.
Features And Benefits
- Low-top skate shoe with rubber-backed suede upper
- Poly cotton laces for durability
- Elasticated tongue helps lock it in place
- CX foam sockliner for cushioning and impact protection
- CONS traction rubber outsole
Your favorite Converse icons remastered for skateboarding, lots of options to keep you rolling in the streets. Converse CONS, built for skateboarding.